Hello people,
As regular readers would know, I am embarking on a new path of study. I am currently 2 weeks into a three intensive study skills course. Full on. I don't know if regular university will be more or less full on. We shall see.
Having not studied for a long time, this was probably a good idea. I guess I just wanted to throw something on here, so you know why I may not be for a while. Not certain how much time I'll have for writing random nonsense, let alone the occasional serious blog that is put up here. We shall have to wait and see.
That is all I really had. Not overly exciting really. Luckily my preamble profile deal states the likely inanity of my writing.
Sleepy now.
Goodnight all,
Ben
As regular readers would know, I am embarking on a new path of study. I am currently 2 weeks into a three intensive study skills course. Full on. I don't know if regular university will be more or less full on. We shall see.
Having not studied for a long time, this was probably a good idea. I guess I just wanted to throw something on here, so you know why I may not be for a while. Not certain how much time I'll have for writing random nonsense, let alone the occasional serious blog that is put up here. We shall have to wait and see.
That is all I really had. Not overly exciting really. Luckily my preamble profile deal states the likely inanity of my writing.
Sleepy now.
Goodnight all,
Ben
Comments
Post a Comment