Wow, so, 2011 was quite the year for me. A year of all kinds of change and transformation.I feel like a much different person at the start of this year to what I did at the start of last.
Firstly, anyone who knew me at the start of last year knew I was over everything. I didn't want a relationship and had mentally doomed myself to being alone forever. I was sad and lonely and I think maybe depressed too. I hated my job and was having anxiety issues. I was overweight, and looking back I don't know if I would have made it through many more years, the size I was. So, what changed.
Put simply, everything.
At the start of this year I find myself 11 months into a fantastic relationship with someone that I truly hope to spend the rest of my life with. I am fitter and healthier, I weigh 30 kg less than I did, and I am able to keep up with both a 21 year old girlfriend, and her 2 year old daughter. This makes me feel ridiculously happy. I also chucked in the job I hated and got my old job back. That eased a lot of pressure on my brain. Another thing I can't speak highly enough of is getting professional psychological help if you need it. There is a stigma in out society about mental illness, but you can't work through some things without help
I have a future, that is what 2011 has given me. And I look forward to more change in 2012.
I wanted this to be better. It isn't. Oh well.
Firstly, anyone who knew me at the start of last year knew I was over everything. I didn't want a relationship and had mentally doomed myself to being alone forever. I was sad and lonely and I think maybe depressed too. I hated my job and was having anxiety issues. I was overweight, and looking back I don't know if I would have made it through many more years, the size I was. So, what changed.
Put simply, everything.
At the start of this year I find myself 11 months into a fantastic relationship with someone that I truly hope to spend the rest of my life with. I am fitter and healthier, I weigh 30 kg less than I did, and I am able to keep up with both a 21 year old girlfriend, and her 2 year old daughter. This makes me feel ridiculously happy. I also chucked in the job I hated and got my old job back. That eased a lot of pressure on my brain. Another thing I can't speak highly enough of is getting professional psychological help if you need it. There is a stigma in out society about mental illness, but you can't work through some things without help
I have a future, that is what 2011 has given me. And I look forward to more change in 2012.
I wanted this to be better. It isn't. Oh well.
I am so proud of you Benji, you have no idea <3
ReplyDeleteThank you <3 I love you, you are an inspiration to me always
ReplyDelete