So, today was Australia Day, a day that makes me want to make ridiculous statements to people making ridiculous statements. I don't think I went overboard this year. I did tweet more than usual, but it was mostly just rantypants stuff.
It has all led me to further examine my purpose. I know that sounds super mega wanky. Like I arrogantly think I am better than everyone else. I don't. I know I am better than I was in some way, but that is only my opinion too. But I digress. I care about stuff. Everyone knows that. Some of it is crazy, some of it is real. I border on conspiracy theory nutcase sometimes, but I am well aware of it too, which helps.So I guess the issue I am facing is how I turn caring into doing. What are my strengths, and how can I use them to improve the world in some way. See I used to think everything was fucked and that was just how it was, but I am now of the belief that things can change. By improving small things, the world gets better, even if the increase is hardly noticeable.I know, it is horrible, I sound like one of those creepy optimist people. Maybe I am.
Not sure what my point was here but I've lost it. I shall be sure to try again soon.
Laterz
It has all led me to further examine my purpose. I know that sounds super mega wanky. Like I arrogantly think I am better than everyone else. I don't. I know I am better than I was in some way, but that is only my opinion too. But I digress. I care about stuff. Everyone knows that. Some of it is crazy, some of it is real. I border on conspiracy theory nutcase sometimes, but I am well aware of it too, which helps.So I guess the issue I am facing is how I turn caring into doing. What are my strengths, and how can I use them to improve the world in some way. See I used to think everything was fucked and that was just how it was, but I am now of the belief that things can change. By improving small things, the world gets better, even if the increase is hardly noticeable.I know, it is horrible, I sound like one of those creepy optimist people. Maybe I am.
Not sure what my point was here but I've lost it. I shall be sure to try again soon.
Laterz
Comments
Post a Comment