It doesn't get easier. You keep thinking it will, but it doesn't. When you've been with someone for over a year, but you still live 300 km apart, the weeks apart feel like months. The days together feel like minutes. And when things happen, a relatively small distance feels infinite. The time left until you are together doesn't seem to get any shorter either. 5 and a half months feels the same as 6, which felt the same as 6 and a half. The time until you are together trends towards eternity.
You think that maybe you should just blow off your lease, your job, all of the agreements and commitments you are slowly working your way through. But I know that I want to move towards a future with my fiancée, not run away from my past. It is a subtle difference, but I am tired of running away. And the Ben that runs away from everything is not the Ben that I want to marry Jessica.
I had more, it has gone. Maybe next time
Listening to- Ocean Machine.
Also- Cooked on Phonics.
You think that maybe you should just blow off your lease, your job, all of the agreements and commitments you are slowly working your way through. But I know that I want to move towards a future with my fiancée, not run away from my past. It is a subtle difference, but I am tired of running away. And the Ben that runs away from everything is not the Ben that I want to marry Jessica.
I had more, it has gone. Maybe next time
Listening to- Ocean Machine.
Also- Cooked on Phonics.
Comments
Post a Comment