As always this may ramble a little. That is in my nature. For anyone who cares I am listening to Ki by The Devin Townsend Project, who I will be seeing in about 2 weeks. That is quite awesome.
So, since my last post I have proposed to my darling girlfriend, and long story short she said yes. Short story long we had a picnic near the beach in St Kilda, and I may have delivered quite a dorky proposal. I may have also had a few tears of happiness when she said yes. That night we went and had quite an amazing dinner at Bok Choy Tang in Federation Square. I was initially planning to wait and ask her later in the year, but revelations of my life over the last year, and an amazing formspring answer from DoctorNvrmore made me realise that now is the time. Not just for this but for everything. I think it has always been my nature to wait and wait for better and better data before making decisions and not just following my heart and my instinct. Not anymore. I want to be the best person I can be, and I feel I can only fulfil all that life has to offer by taking risks. By doing things when they should be done, and not worrying about it being ideal or whatever. We'll see how it goes.
Also in a quandry as to what I want to do with my career. I don't like what I do now, but I don't know if that is where I do it, or what I am doing. We shall see I guess. I think I have skills and a nature that could be put to better use, but I need to find that use.
Yes, all of my blog posts are essentially identical. Oh well.
So, since my last post I have proposed to my darling girlfriend, and long story short she said yes. Short story long we had a picnic near the beach in St Kilda, and I may have delivered quite a dorky proposal. I may have also had a few tears of happiness when she said yes. That night we went and had quite an amazing dinner at Bok Choy Tang in Federation Square. I was initially planning to wait and ask her later in the year, but revelations of my life over the last year, and an amazing formspring answer from DoctorNvrmore made me realise that now is the time. Not just for this but for everything. I think it has always been my nature to wait and wait for better and better data before making decisions and not just following my heart and my instinct. Not anymore. I want to be the best person I can be, and I feel I can only fulfil all that life has to offer by taking risks. By doing things when they should be done, and not worrying about it being ideal or whatever. We'll see how it goes.
Also in a quandry as to what I want to do with my career. I don't like what I do now, but I don't know if that is where I do it, or what I am doing. We shall see I guess. I think I have skills and a nature that could be put to better use, but I need to find that use.
Yes, all of my blog posts are essentially identical. Oh well.
Comments
Post a Comment